Most Melbourne metropolitan councils and and a growing number in regional Victoria and the urban fringe, now require a level of sustainability assessment as part of the application process for new developments.
EcoResults will help you with the following sustainability assessments:
- Sustainable Design Assessments (SDAs)
- Sustainable Design Statements (SDSs)
- Environmentally Sustainable Development (ESD) Management Plans
- Sustainability Management Plans (SMPs)
- Waste Management Plans (WMPs)
- Green Travel Plans (GTPs)
- Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) Response Reports
- Stormwater Quality Assessments
- BESS Assessments and Reports
- STORM Assessments and Reports
EcoResults has extensive experience and a proven record of meeting council's requirements to the satisfaction of the developer. We work with your architect, town planning consultant, designer, drafter, landscape architect, engineer, and council to ensure your development meets your council's sustainability requirements with the minimum impact on your projects budget and schedule.
ESD planning reports can bring unexpected opportunities for developers.
5 reasons you might WANT your council to ask you for a sustainability assessment