All Councils in Victoria, and a growing number in other states, now require a level of sustainability assessment as part of the application process for most new developments other than single dwellings.
EcoResults will help you with:
- ESD Consulting and Assessments including Energy Modelling
- Sustainable Design Assessments (SDAs)
- Sustainable Design Statements (SDSs)
- Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) Assessments and Reports
- Sustainability Management Plans (SMPs)
- Better Apartment Design Standards (BADS) ESD Assessments
- Energy Objectives
- Stormwater Objectives
- Waste Management Objectives
- Waste Management Plans (WMPs)
- Green Travel Plans (GTPs)
- Environmentally Sustainable Development (ESD) Management Plans
- Stormwater Quality Assessments
- BESS Assessments and Reports
- STORM Assessments and Reports
- Daylight Assessment, Modelling, Analysis and Reports
- VCAT Expert Witness Services
EcoResults has extensive experience and a proven record of meeting council's requirements to the satisfaction of the developer. We work with your architect, town planning consultant, designer, drafter, landscape architect, engineer, and council to ensure your development meets your council's sustainability requirements with the minimum impact on your project's budget and schedule.
ESD planning reports can bring unexpected opportunities for developers.